Welcome to our campsite!
Wake up to nature at your doorstep! Refresh yourself with a jump into the crystal clear lake! Discover new perspectives on nearby hiking trails or simply enjoy one of the many destinations in the historical Salzkammergut area!
Our campsite is situated directly at the lakeside of the Wolfgangsee, with 300 meters of free access to the beach, and only 15 minutes walking distance (1 km) from the town center of St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut.
Relaxing days right by the lakeside await you!
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Peter Family
Good to know
The Wolfgangseer Advent was canceled due to the epidemiologic situation.
From November 19th until November 21st 2021 we are open!
Please mind the 2-G-rule (vaccinated or recovered).
No reservation needed, just come and check in!
Friday 19th until Sunday 21st from 3pm
the restaurant is open with mulled wine, punch, Bacon dumplings and "Bauerkrapfen" (traditional donuts).
From 6pm until 9pm we cook a small, fine menu.
- All pitches with numbers (Nr. 1 - 90 - campingplan) are fully booked until August 28th 2021 already! There is no waiting list for cancellations!
- On the open field (free choice) it´s not possible to make a reservation. The availability is highly dependent on the current weather, especially on the weekends with sunshine the open field can be full quite quickly.
- It is possible to camp on the open field with caravan, RV, tent, etc. - Usually the car can be parked right next to the tent or caravan.
- It is possible to get electrik hook up on the open field - we recommend to bring your own extension cable (min. 50m) to access electricity from anywhere on the open field.
- Please consider that we cannot answer phone calls on very busy days.